ULTRATHIN TOURBILLON SKELETON
- Hours, minutes, seconds on tourbillon
- Calibre A&S8220 - OPEN WORK ULTRATHIN FLYING TOURBILLON
- Discover more
- 42 mm, 18-carat red gold (5N)
- Hours & minutes sapphire disc
- Hand-stitched brown or black alligator leather
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
- Indicative world price without taxes
- CHF 72,900
The UTTE Skeletonis powered by the A&S8220 calibre with a case height of just 8.34 mm in thickness, making the timepiece the thinnest skeleton tourbillon ever produced.
Developed, designed and manufactured entirely at La Joux-Perret Manufacture - Arnold & Son's parent company – the movement had to be redesigned and re-engineered to realize this skeleton version.