DOUBLE HEMISPHERE PERPETUAL MOON
- Hours, minutes, perpetual moon phases indicators
- Calibre A&S1512 - PRECISION MOON PHASES
- Discover more
- 42 mm, 18-carat red gold (5N)
- Blue guilloché, 18-carat red gold (5N) moon discs, golden stars
- Hand-stitched brown or black alligator leather
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
- Indicative world price without taxes
- CHF 28,500
- Reference 1GLAR.U03A.
The exceptional Double Hemisphere Perpetual Moon is pure spectacle, revealing two of the largest moons ever displayed on a timepiece. While the aperture on the upper part of the dial displays the moon phases as seen in the northern hemisphere, the lower aperture presents the moon phases of the southern hemisphere. These three-dimensional large moons were first hand-engraved and then duplicated in 18-carat gold discs.
The moon phases module is fully integrated into the hand-wound mechanical A&S1512 calibre. To position accurately the moon phases, a pointer-style indication of the age of the moon is set on the back of the timepiece.