PERPETUAL MOON "YEAR OF THE OX"
- Hours, minutes, moon-phase indication, second moon-phase indication on the back
- Calibre A&S1512 - PRECISION MOON PHASES
- Discover more
- 42 mm. 18-carat red gold (5N)
- Specular haematite gemstone / hand-engraved, 18-carat yellow gold buffalo / hand-painted pagodas and constellations added with Super-LumiNova / mother-of-pearl moon disc, hand-painted with Super-Luminova
- Hand-stitched black alligator leather with glittering specks / red alligator leather lining / platinum (Pt950) thread
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
- Limited edition
- 8 pieces
- Indicative world price without taxes
- CHF 49,900
The year of the Metal Buffalo has been the inspiration behind a scintillating production of the Perpetual Moon. Arnold & Son dreamed up a powerful animal, an immense moon, refined production drawing on the Manufacture’s know-how, and the variety of motifs offered by the mineral kingdom. Yellow gold and specular haematite dominate by day, and at night the scene lights up.
In honour of the traditional Chinese zodiacal calendar’s new year, Arnold & Son has produced an eight-piece limited series of its high-precision moon-phases model decorated with a buffalo. The year of the Metal Buffalo begins on 12 February 2021 and symbolises appeasement, dialogue and soil fertility. It is thus a powerful and docile animal that is represented on the dial of the Perpetual Moon “Year of the Ox”.