- hours, minutes, astronomical three-dimensional moon phases (one-day correction required every 122 years), moon-phase indicator on the back
- Calibre A&S1021 - 3D MOON PHASES
- Discover more
- 44 mm, 18-carat red gold (5N)
- aventurine glass [Moon: 12.00 mm in diameter, white marble half sphere & aventurine glass half sphere]
- hand-stitched blue alligator leather
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
- Limited edition
- 28 pieces
- Indicative world price without taxes
- CHF 43,900
In a starry sky, a large moon alternates between light and dark as it moves through its phases. Here, Arnold & Son presents its first three-dimensional moon made of marble and aventurine. Showcased on an aventurine glass dial, the moon changes majestically and with astronomical precision. It is the largest rotating moon ever built into a wristwatch, and a creation that benefits from the first-class watchmaking and decorative techniques of the Arnold & Son Manufacture.
Luna Magna features Arnold & Son’s first three-dimensional moon. With this original timepiece, the Swiss watchmaker with English roots aims to make a lasting impression by presenting the largest rotating moon ever created in relief for a wristwatch. Beneath an off-centered dial at 12 o’clock, which constitutes one of the house’s aesthetic signatures, Arnold & Son has placed a rotating sphere that accurately represents the appearance of the quarters of the moon against a starry backdrop that is more dazzling than a midsummer night sky.