GLOBETROTTER STEEL BLUE
- hours, minutes, world hours (24-hour ring)
- Calibre A&S6022 - WORLDTIMER
- Discover more
- 45 mm, stainless steel
- lacquered, brushed sunburst, tonal blue - Earth's dome: hand-painted, blue lacquer, mother-of-pearl powder & Super-LumiNova (shores)
- hand-stitched alligator strap
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
- Limited edition
- Indicative world price without taxes
- CHF 18,900
Offering unparalleled aesthetics, this “world time” complication watch harnesses all the design skills and finishing dexterity at Arnold & Son. The Globetrotter adds to the prestigious lineage of marine chronometers that John Arnold created for the British Navy in the 18th century, instruments of precision and time telling renowned the world over.
Arnold & Son has designed a watch with harmonious, sleek lines. The case forms a continuous line from the strap to the sapphire crystal dome suspended above the dial. This large transparent hemisphere follows the line of the steel arch bridge that sets the Globetrotter collection apart from all other timepieces. This arch is openworked with a satin finish on all its flat surfaces, chamfered and polished by hand. The slender chords rest on two feet fixed with screws, like a stylised bridge spanning two banks. Here it reaches across half of the world, the most densely inhabited part of the earth: the northern hemisphere.