- Hours, minutes, world time disc (24 hours)
- Calibre A&S6022 - WORLDTIMER
- Discover more
- 45 mm, stainless steel
- Roman numerals applied opaline silver (local time) - Arabic numerals applied on a sapphire disc (world time)
- Hand-stiched blue alligator leather
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
- Indicative world price without taxes
- CHF 14,900
Seemingly floating above a silvery-white opaline dial with Roman numerals for the hours and a circular brushed chapter ring for the minutes, the world time display is surrounded by a 24-hour sapphire disk fixed to the same bridge that holds the Northern hemisphere. The worldtimer makes one complete rotation every 24 hours.
Intuitive to read and easy to adjust, the Globetrotter features a three-position crown system. The first position winds the movement, the second corrects the local time and the latter sets hours and minutes hands as well as the world time.