PERPETUAL MOON 41.5 GOLD "obsidian"
- Hours, minutes, perpetual moon phases indicator
- Calibre A&S1512 - PRECISION MOON PHASES
- Discover more
- 42 mm, 18-carat red gold (5N)
- Golden obsidian, blue lacquered guilloché sky, silvered constellations, engraved rhodium-plated moon disc
- blue alligator leather hand-stitched with silver-coloured thread
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
- Limited edition
With its XXL moon, the Perpetual Moon is ruled by Selene, the goddess of this celestial body. Arnold & Son presents a limited edition of 28 pieces featuring this distinctive complication, adorned with an extraordinary material rarely seen in watchmaking. With a dial made from Mexican obsidian, this timepiece appears to be bathed in bronze moonlight. The stone is reflected in the large rhodium-plated moon and the perfectly polished hour-markers. The result is an interplay of reflections, vibrations and warmth that echoes the light of Earth’s satellite.