PERPETUAL MOON "YEAR OF THE RABBIT"
- Hours, minutes, moon-phase indication, second moon-phase indication on the back
- Calibre A&S1512 - PRECISION MOON PHASES
- Discover more
- 42 mm. 18-carat red gold (5N)
- MATERIAL : black aventurine glass / RABBIT : 18-carat rose gold (4N), hand-engraved and burnished finishes / LANDSCAPE : hand-painted with gold powder, enhanced with Super-LumiNova / SKY : black aventurine glass / CONSTELLATIONS : hand-painted, enhanced with Super-LumiNova / MOON : mother-of-pearl disc with hand-painted details, enhanced with Super-LumiNova
- Hand-stitched black alligator leather with glittering specks / red alligator leather lining / platinum (Pt950) thread
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
- Limited edition
The year of the Water Rabbit has inspired a new artistic version of the Perpetual Moon. Arnold & Son has sculpted the animal in a calm yet watchful pose. It sits majestically against a backdrop of black aventurine, beneath a great mother-of-pearl moon. In Chinese Zodiac iconography, the water rabbit is the moon’s loyal companion. The sophistication of this dial, showcasing the artistic crafts, demonstrates Arnold & Son’s expertise. In addition to its fine watchmaking movement complete with large astronomic moon, the timepiece also displays masterful aesthetics. The Perpetual Moon “Year of the Rabbit”
timepiece is at once powerfully symbolic, sophisticated and full of meaning.